Charity is What We do for Others That They Can't do for Themselves

May 5, 2015

Family and Friends, 
It's been a wonderful week and an incredible blessing to be a missionary. Not only this week, but every week. It is incredible to know that the Lord knows exactly where he needs to send you for a mission. I feel as if I have grown more in this past year than I have in my entire life and quite frankly it's all because of the great spirit I feel from every person in Washington. From the experiences I've had, I know that the Lord is placing his sons and daughters in my path to strengthen myself along this journey. Also, the Lord is placing others in our path so that we can share the gospel with EVERYONE. It's been a miracle to have the privilege to be around my Mission President so frequently. The spirit he provides and the light he gives has served as a great blessing for me. 
This was quite the busy week with transfers. In such a large mission, it makes it a bit confusing to figure out the path of each individual missionary and where they are going. But the harder the challenge, the more fun. Plus, Elder Stringham and I have gotten to know each other very well over this past week, so there are no complaints. Life is good, the church is true, and the Lord is hastening his work at a rapid pace. 
Love you all so much and hope you have a fantastic week! Go provide an act of service to someone today out of love and charity! 

Love Always, 
Elder Smith 






No comments:

Post a Comment