Divinity and Destiny

March 30, 2015 

Family and Friends,
Wooooooeeeeeeee! What a busy and eventful week. My companion and I have been running around to meetings and living the mission dream. The month of March is already gone?! Time is a joke while serving a mission. This upcoming week we have a district meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday. Mission Leadership Conference on Thursday. Weekly Planning on Friday followed by general conference on Saturday and Sunday. This week is going to fly by as well. I hope we will have some time to proselyte in our area:)
Speaking of our area, it is doing wonderful! We found a family of 7 this past week and they are incredible. We had seen them outside their house one day as we were getting in the car and both my companion and I felt something good about this family. We couldn't really explain it, but we knew we needed to come back. As the night went on and we ran out of people to try by, we decided to try the family that we had seen previously. We knocked on the door and they let us right in. After testifying of the restoration and our purpose as missionaries, we knew that this family was special. We tried back a couple of days later, and they said we could come back soon because they had read the Book of Mormon and had questions. They also mentioned baptism! This week we also had the privilege to have the baptism of Hortencia. She was sooooo happy! It's moments like these that a missionary dream of having. I feel so blessed to have been part of her conversion, but I know that the spirit touched her heart more than anything. I love my mission. I love it so very much that it almost brings tears to my eyes.
I have such a strong testimony of this restored church of Jesus Christ. We must administer this gospel to everyone we come across, there is no time to waste. I love you all so very much and keep you close to my heart daily.

Love Always,

Elder Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment