Seek the Savior

November 9, 2015 

Family and Friends, 
First off, I must apologize that this letter will be extremely short. Most of my email time I was discussing classes with my parents for this upcoming Winter Semester. 
Our week was incredible. Then again, how can your week not be incredible when you're serving others? Right now, we are in the process of finding more people too teach. A lot of the people we are teaching just aren't quite ready for baptism which is completely fine because we respect agency. We are excited to claw, dig, and scratch this week to find the elect.  Jeremiah 16:16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Please keep us in your prayers that we may be guided by the spirit to someone who is prepared to hear the restored gospel.
This week, I was also privileged to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting. I love speaking in church. After giving so many training's around the mission that would typically last for 30 mins to and hour, it's hard to condense a talk into just 15 minutes. I was given the assignment to speak on "The Pleasing Word of God." The pleasing word of God shows us the need for continual repentance. I went a little off track because of the lack of investigators in the room. Therefore, I went on a tangent about the importance of member missionary work. I hope I wasn't too bold:) 
Elder Kiser and I still love each other and I couldn't feel more blessed to be his companion.
I hope all is well wherever you are!
Love Always,
Elder Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment