Oh Sweet the Joy this Sentence Gives, I Know that My Redeemer Lives

October 26, 2015 

Family and Friends,
I am now writing you from the beautiful Wenatchee, Washington. Joy fills my heart as I sit here and ponder the several memorable moments in Yakima. As I reflect on experiences, I can't help but feel the love my Heavenly Father has given me. He truly is involved with the details of our lives.
On Wednesday, we got in our car and drove up to Wenatchee. My new companions name is Elder Kiser. He is from Seattle, Washington. Therefore, he's not too far from home. In fact, this isn't his first rodeo here in Wenatchee. He's visited Wenatchee multiple times throughout the course of his life. We are enjoying every moment we have with one another and I find it a sacred privilege to serve with someone so wonderful. 
The area we cover is called Mission Ridge SP. We are in a Spanish Ward and we're excited to work hard bring more of our Brothers and Sisters to church. We are driving a Subaru Legacy, which will definitely come in handy as we approach the winter season. 
We've hit the pavement this week and look forward to an eventful week full of miracles. We love running from house to house and getting our shoes scuffed up. Having the opportunity to proselyte every day has really put into perspective the importance of using every second of His time with the respect and honor that it deserves. I love my mission so much:,) I love every second of every day! Nothing compares to the joy that one can feel while serving the Lord. 
Elder Smith
















No comments:

Post a Comment