Come Unto Christ

September 28, 2015 

Family and Friends,
I hope your week was wonderful! How bout a joke? 
-What kind of pants does Mario wear?
-DENIM, DENIM, DENIM!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA I thought that was a pretty funny little joke.....
Anyways! Our week has been great. We had three different zone conferences spread throughout the mission so we've been on the road. I've never put so many miles on a car in my life. We are grateful the training's went well and we are still conscious. We gave a training on the importance of chanting. 
Compliment
Happy
Ask Questions
Name
Testify
These are essential things we must apply when talking to someone on the street. It just comes down to being happy in every moment and in every situation. 
I wish I could write more, but I love you all so very much and you're in my prayers!

Love Always,
Elder Smith
























No comments:

Post a Comment