Give Me Patience, to Wait Until I Can Understand It For Myself

June 1, 2015 

Family and Friends,
So guess what?! I was thinking this week about how great life is. If you are reading this I would ask that you just take a quick moment to lean back in your chair and close your eyes thinking of 5 different things that you are grateful for. Life is good right? We always have to be looking at the positive and not the negative. This has been something that's been beneficial to help me. Focus on the positive, press forward with faith, and turn towards Christ. Elder Holland stated, "Above all, never lose your faith in your Father in Heaven, who loves you more than you can comprehend."
Our week has been full of joyful experiences and several memorable moments. This week, I truly gained a testimony about the power of teamwork and lifting one another. My companion, Elder Stringham has been such a blast to serve with and has helped me increase my faith and desires. In this life we must show charity to our Brother's and Sister's to allow our hearts become pure and our humility to become strong. I've been studying quite a lot about the correspondence with charity and humility. When we express humility, we know that we are taking away all pride that may consume us. Charity is when we go on the never ending search for someone else's happiness. Therefore, if we take the attention off of ourselves and focus on others, we are being both charitable and humble. GREAT RIGHT?!  "We will attain new levels of spirituality and place our lives in closer harmony with Jesus the Christ based on how fully faith, hope, and charity become integral components of our lives."
I love you all so incredibly much and hope your week is WONDERFUL! Please share your testimony with one person this week:)

Love Always,

Elder Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment