8 Months - This is a Joke… No Me Gusta Esto

 September 30, 2014

WHAT'S COOKIN GOOD LOOKIN'S!
    I'm going to start off with a joke this week to spice things up. Why did the cookie go to the hospital???? Anybody? Anybody? Because he felt crummy.
    Our week here in Warden has been great. Elder Johnson and I are getting a little scared because this is the last week of the transfer and we never know what is going to happen. Everyone in my zone predicted that I am going to get transferred which actually makes me disappointed. You grow so close to people in one area and right when you feel comfortable, they boot you out. However, I know that wherever I get transferred will be another place where I can learn and grow. If you love missionary work I guess it doesn't matter where you get transferred right?
    Today, we had the chance to attend the Columbia River Temple.  Talk about a good start to your week, the temple is the place to do it! "Heavenly Father is planning a great family reunion, and when we go to the temple we are helping!"  This week we had the opportunity to continue to find several of people that are ready and prepared to hear the gospel.  One family in particular, the Perez family, was very responsive to our message!
     Another one of our investigators, Michael, may be getting baptized this upcoming Sunday! I hope he passes the interview;) Life is good, missionary work is good, and may we all cherish every moment we encounter!  Sorry for the short letter, running out of time. AWWWWWH!

Love Always,
Elder Smith
P.S. WATCH GENERAL CONFERENCE!


No comments:

Post a Comment