We Lighten the Loads of Others Best by Helping the Lord Strengthen Them

July 20, 2015 

Family and Friends,
I am going to have to apologize for the short letter, but I wanted to give you a quick update on our week. The Lord is blessing us immensely and we are feeling his presence in our every day missionary work. We were led to three different investigators this week that now have a baptismal date. It's been amazing to witness these miracles come to pass in our brother's and sister's lives. I love being a missionary, I love representing our Savior, Jesus Christ, and I love giving service.
"The best kind of service is recognized by God alone." We had the privilege of teaching Gospel principles class this past week and I learned about the principle of service and it's relation to charity. Even the smallest act of service can make the biggest difference in someone else's life. So every day, choose to smile because happiness is a choice. Every day we must be praying for guidance to give selfless service and do it with a positive attitude and pure motives. I love being a missionary.

Elder Smith













No comments:

Post a Comment