Hey Everyone, Christopher here!

My mission is just around the corner and I report to the Mexico Missionary Training Center in 26 days to prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.  I will then be off to Kennewick Washington to help strengthen the Kingdom of God. The purpose for this post is to make you aware that my sister, Tara, will be running this missionary blog over the course of the next two years.  I will be emailing with Tara, after which she will blog about the experiences and memorable moments I will encounter on my mission.  Also, I would love to hear from those who are interested in writing or emailing me while serving. When I receive my address and email, I will post them. I'd like to thank my sister for taking time to keep up with my missionary work and this blog. I am excited to serve the Lord and will see you all in two years!



Love,
Elder Christopher Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment